- Swing arm spools 6mm were Perfect to use with spool compatible paddock stands. Swing arm spools were machined with deep intends and raised lips to ensure perfect compatibility http://flyjacks.com/product/swing-arm-spools-6mm-carbon-fiber/
- It helps to lift the rear wheel off the ground for any type of maintenance with the rear wheel, waxing, degreasing or lubing drive chains and storing your ride for a long time.
- Easy to install. Can be bolted straight into manufacturer specified & provided threads in swing arms.
- Thread sizes may vary according to the models.
- Hardware included is the highest 12.9 grade for fitment of spools leads to long time use with maximum safety.
- The higher grade hardware helps to avoid accidental breakage of bolts & internal damages to the derlin bushings. Spools are built with high-quality carbon fibre material with billet aluminium derlin bushing inside.
- It looks neat & difficult to find any sign of marks or wear and tear on V-grooves
- Please make sure before making your purchase, that the provided hardware’s should match the required thread size with your swing arms. *(6MM, 1.25Pth)
- Please make sure, the space between exhaust and swing arm offers a good untouched travel.
- Some models with stock exhausts will break spools when the suspension is compressed. (Egg Kawasaki ZX6R 09)