Swingarm Spools 8mm
- Swingarm Spools 8mm were Perfect to use with spool compatible paddock stands.
- Swing arm spools – machined with deep intends and raised lips to ensure solid storing
- Helps to lift the rear wheel off the ground
- Best for storing your ride doing maintenance with the rear wheel, waxing and lube drive chains
- Easy to install
- Fits straight into manufacturer specified threads in the swingarm
- Thread sizes may vary according to the models
- Hardware included is the highest 12.9 grade for maximum safety
- The higher grade hardware helps to avoid accidental breakage of bolts & internal damages to the Delrin bushings.
- Crafted with high-quality carbon fiber material with billet aluminium Delrin bushing inserted
- Looks neat & difficult to find any sign of marks or wear and tear on V grooves even after extensive use
- Please make sure – that the provided hardware’s should match the required thread size with your swing arms (8mm, 1.25Pth)
- Please make sure – the space between exhaust and swingarm offers a good untouched travel when the suspension is compressed